Upcoming Training: May 16 & 17
Location: The Cedars Ranch, Wimberley TX
What is it about emotional intelligence work that is making it such a relevant and frequent topic?
Emotional intelligence makes up a combination of skills that are central to functioning in relationship to others and critical to understanding and managing ourselves.
The 5 areas are:
- Decision Making
- Stress Management
You can look at more detail on this model here on the website of MHS Assessments, the creator of this assessment tool.
Both the EQi 2.0 and the robust 360 version of this tool allow the individual receiving the feedback to strategically zero in on key growth areas. The tool and accompanying resources provide excellent suggestions for recipients and their coach fore key growth strategies as well as insights on the impact of significant discrepancies between specific scales.
Certification in EQi 2.0 and EQi 2.0 360 teaches participants to interpret the results accurately understanding the scientific background and interpretation criteria. Also covered in certification will be how to handle special circumstances with assessment results and how to interpret combination of scales when significant score differences exist.
What is included in certification:
- Completion of your own EQi 2.0 assessment, with a one-on-one debrief by a trained professional
- Pre-work prior to the 2-day training class
- A Copy of The EQ-Edge: Emotional Intelligence and Your Success, by Stein and Book
- 2 Full Days of training on administering, interpreting and using both the EQi 2.0 and the EQi 2.0 360 tool in your professional role
- Credits to complete an EQi 2.0 and a 360 version of EQi
- Administration of an on-line exam testing your knowledge
This training is prequalified for CCEUs with the International Coach Federation (ICF) in the form 9.25 core competency hours and 6.75 resource hours.
Training Dates: The next available training dates are May 16 and 17, 2019
Location: The Cedars Ranch in Wimberley, TX
Early Bird: $1,895 if paid by March 31
Regular Price: $1,995