Upcoming Training: August 27th & 28th
Location: The Cedars Ranch, Wimberley TX
The Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i) is the world’s leading assessment tool used for assessing emotional and social intelligence. Become certified to administer the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 (MHS) in a 2-day training class in the Texas Hill Country, with MHS training partner, Marilyn Orr, Capacity Building Coaching.
Receive training on administering, interpreting and using both the EQ-i 2.0 and the EQ 360 tool in your professional role. This training is mainly targeting towards HR professionals, coaches and therapists, with training prequalified for CCEUs with the International Coach Federation (ICF) in the form of 9.25 core competency hours and 6.75 resource hours.
What is included in this certification:
- Completion of your own EQ-i 2.0 assessment, with a one-on-one debrief by a trained professional
- Pre-work prior to the 2-day training class
- A Copy of The EQ-Edge: Emotional Intelligence and Your Success, by Stein and Book
- 2 Full Days of training on administering, interpreting and using both the EQ-i 2.0 and the EQ 360 tool in your professional role
- Credits to complete an EQ-i 2.0 and a 360 version of EQi
- Administration of an on-line exam testing your knowledge
Emotional intelligence makes up a combination of skills that are central to functioning in relationship to others and critical to understanding and managing ourselves.
The 5 areas are:
- Decision Making
- Stress Management
You can look at more detail on this model on the website of MHS Assessments, the creator of this assessment tool.
Both the EQ-i 2.0 and the robust version of this tool, EQ 360, allow the individual receiving the feedback to strategically zero in on key growth areas. The tool and accompanying resources provide excellent suggestions for recipients and their coach for key growth strategies as well as insights on the impact of significant discrepancies between specific scales.
Certification in EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 teaches participants to interpret the results accurately, understanding the scientific background and interpretation criteria. Also covered in certification will be how to handle special circumstances with assessment results and how to interpret combination of scales when significant score differences exist.
Training Costs: $1,995