Upcoming Training: October 1st & 2nd
Location: Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
The Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i) is the world’s leading assessment tool used for assessing emotional and social intelligence. Become certified to administer the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 (MHS) in a 2-day training course in Saint John, New Brunswick, with MHS training partner Marilyn Orr, Capacity Building Coaching.
Receive training on administering, interpreting and using both the EQ-i 2.0 and the EQ 360 tool in your professional role. This training is mainly targeting towards HR professionals, coaches and therapists, with training prequalified for CCEUs with the International Coach Federation (ICF) in the form of 9.25 core competency hours and 6.75 resource hours.
What is included in this certification:
- Completion of your own EQ-i 2.0 assessment, with a one-on-one debrief by a trained professional
- Pre-work modules to complete prior to the 2-day training class
- A Copy of The EQ-Edge: Emotional Intelligence and Your Success, by Stein and Book
- 2 Full Days of training on administering, interpreting and using both the EQ-i 2.0 and the EQ 360 tool in your professional role
- Credits to complete an EQ-i 2.0 and a 360 version of EQ-i
- Administration of an on-line exam testing your knowledge
Both the EQ-i 2.0 and the robust version of this tool, EQ 360, allow the individual receiving the feedback to strategically zero in on key growth areas. The tool and accompanying resources provide excellent suggestions for recipients and their coach for key growth strategies as well as insights on the impact of significant discrepancies between specific scales.
You can look at more detail on this model on the website of MHS Assessments, the creator of this assessment tool.
Certification in EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 teaches participants to interpret the results accurately, understanding the scientific background and interpretation criteria. Also covered in certification will be how to handle special circumstances with assessment results and how to interpret combination of scales when significant score differences exist.
Training Dates: October 1st & 2nd, 2019 - Each day is from 8:30 - 4:30
Location: Saint John, New Brunswick (specific location tba)
Training Costs: CAD $2,250 (lunch and breaks included)
Registration Deadline: September 19th (due to pre-work)
Sponsor: This certification course is sponsored by Vision Coaching Inc.